MAKE A STYLE STATEMENT WITH THIS LUXURY HANDBAG
A trendy black handbag will enrich your wardrobe thanks to its versatile shade.
- This Avroy Shlain Black Chain Handbag will fit right in with whatever you are wearing and see you through a lifetime of wardrobe crises.
- Made up of textured fabrication, with a two-way zip closure with tassel detail and an inner pocket, this classic handbag is a practical yet punchy choice; stylish and spacious enough to function as an everyday handbag, while maintaining its sophisticated status.
- A real icon that will get you compliments galore, this stunner boasts a gold chain on the strap to add a subtle touch of elegance to the bag. There’s no doubt that it’s the perfect Christmas gift for any fashionable woman!
Pout Perfect: Up your make-up game with these hot hues
Bring that bright spring feeling to your lips with these striking hues that command attention to match all the magic that’s blooming outside.
- No face beat can be complete without a standout lip colour to perfect your pout.
- The ColorFun Matte Lipsticks come in 6 stunning shades – Yummy Pink, Cherry Treat, Sugar Plum, Tangerine Candy, Truffle Toffee and Salted Caramel.
- To avoid “feathering” (when the lipstick runs into the fine lines around the edge of your lip), use a bit of concealer to line the outer edge of your lips before applying your lipstick. This creates a smooth barrier to stop any running, giving your lips a flawless edge finish.
Get your skin ready for spring
Spring is nudging closer, but your skin may still be dry and cracked from the freezing winter weather. Get radiant, glowing skin this spring with these 3 tips.
- The skin around the eye area is the thinnest and most fragile, and a good eye cream can help restore moisture, reduce wrinkles and fine lines. The NEW CRT Youth Gel Eye Gel is clinically proven to reduce puffiness and dark circles after 28 days.
- Exfoliate with the CRT 2-in-1 Toner & Exfoliator to remove dead skin cells. It’s enriched with aloe extract and will soothe irritation and improve skin hydration, leaving your skin firmer with a healthy glow.
- Don’t forget your feet! Massage the Avroy Shlain Pure Foot Care Softening Heel Cream onto your feet at night and wear socks to soften thick, dry skin while you sleep. In the morning, gently slough away that skin using a pumice stone.
Create the Coppelia fiery look
Follow these 3 simple steps to create a bold makeup look that will turn heads
- Create the perfect canvas by applying the NEW Coppélia Longwear Foundation to your face. The multipurpose product acts as a primer, concealer and foundation all in one! Blend the foundation out toward your hairline and neck so that it creates a seamless look.
- The NEW Coppélia 2-in-1 Lipstick and Lip Liner is a must-have! Start by lining your lips to make the lipstick last longer and prevent smudging. Then fill the lips with the rich, silky lipstick to finish your look.
- Sweep the Coppélia Eyeshadow Quad to lift, define, and add depth to your eyes. Start by applying the matte shade from the inner part of the eye. Then, apply the shimmery shade on the outer part of the eyelid (the crease). Don’t forget to blend the two shades for a perfect finish.
Our #FlauntYourFacebeat competition is over, and we must say, the makeup looks that were created are to-die-for! Click on this video to view all our 12 winners. Below are three tips that form the basis of any great Facebeat:
- Use one of our Colourfun or Coppélia long-lasting foundations to create the base for your perfect look.
- A couple coats of mascara will draw attention to your beautiful eyes!
- Highlight your cheeks, bridge of your nose and forehead, and then dab on your favourite hue of lipstick and you’ll be ready to turn heads!
Get the most out of your spirited, powerful Endangered fragrance
- Wrap yourself in rich layers of a scent that pays tribute to Africa. Spritz the Endangered fragrance of your choice onto your pulse points – neck, wrist and elbow to make a bold statement.
- Go on, be fearless and take your confidence to the next level by layering. Use the Endangered Hand & Body Lotion, Roll On, Body Spray and Fragrance all at once. This will make the scent last longer.
- Take charge, be bold and check out our June brochure for amazing specials on all things Endangered!
COLOUR ME WINTER
Winter is the perfect time to live fiercely in colour with your fashion and makeup looks
- Don’t let the winter season put you in a makeup rut. Add a pop of colour to your winter beauty look by sweeping the Fiery Sunset eyeshadow for a glamorous finish.
- Any accessory from the Rose Bold collection is sure to turns heads. A simple yet classic collection that will last you for decades – winner! We’re releasing new products from the range over the next couple of months so be sure to keep checking in.
- Nail your look with a bright hue from the Colorfun Nail Enamel range.
Achieve a flawless, glowing make-up look
Put your best face forward with the Coppélia 2-in-1 foundation and powder.
- Before applying the 2-in-1 foundation and powder, test it on any part of your face to make sure it’s the right shade.
- Apply the Coppélia Wet and Dry Powder with a damp sponge for full coverage with a matte finish.
- For medium coverage, use a dry sponge and apply the product evenly on the face for a velvety matte finish.
- Finish off by sweeping the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls down the bridge of the nose and at the top of your cheekbones for sun-kissed radiance.
Tip: Be sure to blend the 2-in-1 foundation and powder down your neck to create an even look.
How To Wear A Fashion Scarf
A scarf must be one of the most versatile fashion accessories you could have in your wardrobe. Apart from the variety of colours and patterns, they can also be worn in so many different ways. Click on this video to view a few styling options that can turn your outfit from drab to fab in minutes.
Voluminous lashes anyone? Yes please!
- Twist the wand out of the tube and wipe off excess product on the edge of the tube.
- Place the wand of the Coppélia Colour Shape Shifting Mascara at the base of your upperlashes, then pull upward, coating the base of your lashes.
- Wiggle the wand in a zig-zag motion while you apply.
- Wait 30 seconds between coats.
- Repeat for the lower lashes.
NAIL IT IN STYLE
Enjoy salon-quality nails, without the hassle.
- Wipe your nails with nail polish remover before applying the first coat.
- Apply a coat of ColourFun Nail Enamel colour of your choice and allow it to dry.
- Start at the base, stroke the brush to the left, right and then the middle.
- Apply your second and third coat, and let it dry.
THE NO MAKE-UP LOOK
Perfect the no make-up look with our range of powders and long-lasting foundations.
- Moisturise with an Avroy Shlain moisturiser to ensure your make-up stays put, for longer.
- Apply the Coppélia Flawless Finish Foundation to your face. Carefully blend it onto your neck too.
- Set your look with the Coppélia Colour Loose Powder, then apply the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls for a subtle glow.
If a sun-kissed glow is what you’re after, you’ll love the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls.
- For best results start with the Coppélia Colour Perfect Cover Foundation.
- Use the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls sponge to swipe product in downward motion on your T-Zone to accentuate your features.
- Keep adding the bronzing pearls lightly until you skin gives off a warm, golden finish.
Matte and shine
Complete any look with a standout lip colour to perfect your pout.
- Prep your lips by exfoliating them to remove any dead skin cells on the surface.
- Follow with an ointment of your choice to hydrate the lips.
- Apply the matte side of the Avroy Shlain Matte & Shine lipstick, then blot your lips on a tissue. Then apply the shiny side, and you’re good to go!
A simple black liner under the eye is the perfect way to make your eyes pop.
- Pull your lower eyelid down.
- Place the ColorFun Eye Pencil as close to your lash line as possible, then gently and slowly draw a thin line from the outer corner to the inner corner.
- Clean up any smudges with a cotton bud.
- Apply mascara, starting at the root and working toward the tips of the lashes.